Help To Keep The Berkshire Community Local
Wed February 20, 2019
- Hamid Mahmood guilty of rape and violent assault in Reading - Hamid Mahmood is convicted of raping a woman before smashing a wine bottle over her head in Reading.
- Prospect Park staff 'panicked' at unresponsive patient - An inquest heard CPR should have been done "straight away" when Joyce Aisbitt was found unresponsive in hospital.
- Sandhurst officer cadets charged with battery - The Army said the charges related to an incident at the Army's Sandhurst officer training college.
- Female cadet found dead at Sandhurst military academy named - The 21-year-old was found dead at the military base on 6 February in an apparent suicide.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.