Help To Keep The Berkshire Community Local
Tue April 23, 2019
- Slough man dies as car crashes into M40 Wheatley roundabout - The Audi convertible flipped onto its roof on a slip road after leaving the M40 in Oxfordshire.
- Decision on Reading nightclub's future delayed until June - Police provide extra evidence to council bosses in a bid to get a Reading nightclub closed down.
- The Queen attends an Easter service on her 93rd birthday - Meanwhile, the PM uses her Easter message to call for freedom of religion to be protected.
- 'Miracle' cat found in sofa at Slough waste centre - Six-month-old kitten Tux was hiding in the unwanted furniture when it was taken to the tip.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.