Help To Keep The Berkshire Community Local
Sun October 20, 2019
- Reading LGBT protest held over Chick-fil-A outlet - More than 60 people join the protest outside Reading's The Oracle shopping centre.
- Safety concerns over Berkshire nuclear weapons factories - The AWE sites in Aldermaston and Burghfield make the UK's nuclear warheads.
- Sandhurst death cadet Olivia Perks ‘thought she faced discharge’ - Olivia Perks, 21, was found hanged in her room at the Royal Military Academy in Berkshire.
- Commuter sets up South Western Railway delay bingo - The game invites passengers to tweet in reasons why South Western Railway services have been delayed.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.